Thursday, August 14, 2008

"jarred" in the most pleasant way



If Tianguis was the bookstore I always wanted to walk into then Teatro Luna was the theatre company that I always wanted to find--and I thank my lucky stars that Tanya Saracho and Coya Paz found each other and then founded it. Its been a love affair for me since I first discovered Teatro Luna when I saw Generic Latina about seven years ago.

I went to see the reading for Jarred last night, its Teatro Luna's next productions--due to open this fall--and part of this years Latino Theatre Festival at the Goodman.

I was left "jarred"(in the most pleasant way). I can't wait for this production to open. Mark your calendars.

Jarred opens November 6th and I'm sure details will soon be posted at the Teatro Luna website soon.

No comments: